COVID-19 Update—How the Poulin Design Center is Responding
As the coronavirus continues to unfold, our top concern is the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Poulin Design Center is as an essential business under the Infrastructure category for “Residential Construction”. We are committed to serving our community through this time of crisis, as well as through every season of life that we may face. Our customers rely on us to update their kitchen, bathrooms, flooring and solar energy needs.
We have made changes to our business as look to keep the health and safety of our customers and associate.
Safety Measures in the our Design Centers
- We are open for walk-in customers during our normal hours for our Albuquerque Design Center: Monday- Friday 9 a.m. -5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Our Santa Fe Design Center is open by appointment only.
- In addition to In-Person Design Consultations, we are also offering Virtual Design Consultation to ensure we can serve you for your remodeling needs during this time.
- To schedule your appointment, click here: https://www.poulindesigncenter.com/design-consultation/
- When we call to confirm your appointment in our Design Center, please let us know if anyone in your household has been ill and we can reschedule or switch to a virtual appointment.
- Twice a day we are disinfecting the common areas in our Design Center.
- When you come to the Design Center we ask you to remain in our Foyer until a Designer is available for your appointment or if you don’t have an appointment, to wait until we have someone available to give you a walk-through.
- We are maintaining social distancing among employees and any customers during an appointment.
- We have advised our employees not to shake hands during introductions, to wear a mask when in the Design Center and to stay home if they are sick.
Safety Measures During Installation
As an essential business we are still planning to complete your remodel. However, we do ask that if you are sick, please let your project coordinator know. We can reschedule your installation if needed for the safety of you and our employees.
- During the installation of your project, we suggest minimal contact between our employees and our customers.
- At our arrival and departure each day, our installers will wipe down the remodeled areas and doorknobs they used to enter the home.
- Our employees are all wearing masks inside the home.
- Our installers are limiting the number of trips they are taking to other suppliers for materials and are having them delivered.
- We are also limiting the number of people who visit your job site to essential personnel and subcontractors only