You're One Step Away From Getting
Your FREE Estimate...
Your information is always kept safe and secure by our encrypted servers.
#1 Solar Installer in New Mexico
According to Solar Reviews, the nation’s leading, independent source for solar companies.
Perhaps you’ve already taken several measures to make your home more energy-efficient and sustainable, but feel there’s more you can do. Have you considered professional solar panel installation in Albuquerque, NM? The professionals of Solar Pro at the Poulin Design Center specialize in providing dependable, money-saving panels, and we’d love to help you reduce your energy bills while increasing your home’s value. We’ve been in the business for nearly 40 years, and we’d love to introduce you to the many benefits of a solar panel installation in Albuquerque, NM.
Top Benefits of Solar Panels
Diving deeper into saving money on your electricity bills, imagine running your air conditioner during the summer on power generated from solar panels on your roof. Work with a professional to ensure you have the right system size for your actual usage throughout the year with Solar Pro at the Poulin Design Center.
When Albuquerque solar companies install solar panels on residential properties, you take advantage of New Mexico’s multiple tax credits, including the federal tax credit, 10% state tax credit, and $0 state sales tax. You also take control of your energy costs, so you don’t have to worry about rate increases from your power company. Another benefit of solar panels is they increase your home’s value.
While there are no increased property taxes on your home when you install solar panels in Albuquerque, your home’s value will increase by about 4.1%. In addition, solar will make your home more marketable, if you decide to sell in the future. We love that solar not only helps you control your energy costs, but increases your return on investment in a feasible way.
Touching back on sustainability, when you install solar panels on your residential property, you help cut down the amount of greenhouse gases that are harming the ozone layer. You enjoy the reassurance that you’re doing your part to help the environment and move away from fossil fuel dependence.
Why Choose Poulin Solar Pro For Your Solar Panel Installation?
Why should you depend on Solar Pro at the Poulin Design Center to take care of your needs for reliable solar energy in Albuquerque, NM? Our installers have current national certifications, which means our customers work with technicians who understand and meet the current social and environmental standards.
Poulin Design Center has won several Best of Houzz awards for client satisfaction spanning 2016 to 2021. We received recognition as one of the top 100 installers for 2020, and we were the #1 solar installer in New Mexico for 2020.
Customers enjoy our triple 25-year warranty for product/performance/labor on our solar panel installation. That way, you save money on electricity bills and enjoy your solar panels with the peace of mind that you’re covered by a local company that is established in the community.
Solar Pro at the Poulin Design Center has extensive experience with a deep understanding of solar energy systems for various properties and know how to take proper care of customers. You’re welcome to reach out to our past customers to see for yourself what to expect when we’re on the job.
Solar Panel Installation Precautions
Just as you should know what to look for in a trusted solar panel company, we also want to help you recognize red flags that a technician team may do more harm than good on your project:
- Be wary of anyone who uses aggressive sales tactics that feel more like an attack and less like a sales pitch. If you say “no” the first time, the company should respect your decision and move on, not keep trying repeatedly.
- Exercise caution if you’re ever asked to sign a contract without first meeting and speaking to an actual person; yes, technology has come a long way, making it possible for a solar panel installation company to look up your address on a map and zoom in on your property, but solar panel installers should still perform on-site inspections.
- Keep an out for any out-of-town solar companies that come knocking on your door. Many solar companies that will appear overnight, knock on thousands of doors and sell solar to residents and disappear as quicky as they came. We call them “quick ‘n ditchers”—you can even see what complaints have been filed to the Attorney General’s office about these types of solar companies. We urge you to go solar with a company that is locally owned and established in the community so they won’t ditch you if any warranty issues arise.
- Don’t go with a company that solely sells solar leases. This will forfeit the homeowner of their many tax credit benefits and will create an awkward transfer agreement if you ever sell your home. We high suggest owning your solar system and avoid leasing.
- Even if the company performs an on-site inspection before starting a job, they should still perform a technical inspection, too. That way, you know whether you have existing roofing issues or electrical problems that may hamper panel installation. Be sure to double-check to see if the person who visits your home for the proposal and contract has a technical background or plans to have a technician inspect your home.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about your options for outfitting your Albuquerque home with reliable solar panels, reach out to a solar consultant with Solar Pro at the Poulin Design Center. Call 505-322-2222 today or submit a free consultation form to get started. We look forward to exceeding your desires for dependable solar energy for your home.
Have the ‘s manage your solar panel installation from start to finish.
The 4 Things You MUST Know:
Own your system for THE SAME payment you pay now to PNM
Eliminate your electricity bill FOREVER, and avoid costly rate hikes
Take advantage of the Solar Tax Credits before they run out
Add lasting EQUITY to your home with a 25 year production warranty on the Entire System
Schedule Your Free Solar Consultation
LOWER RATES, CLEANER POWER
Use the money you save to do all the things you love.
Enjoy a low, predictable energy rate with solar while the utility rates continue to increase.
The Solar Pro Difference
Get an accurate no obligation in-person assessment provided by our skilled and knowledgeable solar designers. We are here to help you understand your solar options and provide a customized solution that’s the perfect fit for your household.
Kick Back & Relax. Let our Solar Pro team of professionals manage your solar panel installation from start to finish. We take care of the planning, paperwork, solar panel installation, and applicable rebates. We make the process, hassle-free.
Enjoy a low, predictable energy rate with solar white the utility rates continue to increase. Enjoy New Mexico’s property tax exemption that saves you money on your taxes every year. Enjoy using the money you save to do all the things you love.